Monday, October 1, 2007

His Mercies are New Everyday


I love my children, I really do. What I do not love is waking up at 6am with one of them in my face, can I get an amen??

ME: sleeping peacefully at 6am

CALEB: whispering-tapping me- hey mommy, mommy

ME: waking up very annoyed- What Caleb?(doesn't this kid know it's practically the middle of the night?)

CALEB: still whispering-Hey mommy I need to ask you sompen?

ME: thinking- his room better be on fire or something.

CALEB: holding a pair of goggles- R deese my goggles?

ME: Is he kidding? Silent Prayer- Lord I know its only 6am, but is it possible to get some of tomorrows mercies today?

2 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Oh Caleb, you crack me up. Now where did you put my keys?

stephanie said...

you got your AMEN!! goggles at 6 am? like you, i was thinking fire, blood or puke. well, at least there was no tragedy of that nature to deal with before your coffee.

well said! we need that mercy!